Typically, processing time takes 1-4 days. After dispatching the order, mail delivery usually takes 5-15 days, so orders can usually have a time of 1-2 weeks, depending on the shipping method selected. Please note that some promotional products can take longer, depending on the specific campaign, the delivery time is mentioned in the description of the campaign. You can check the status of your order under "My Account". You will need to receive an automated email once orders have been shipped.
If you order more than one product, it is possible that packets are released at different times or different packaging for technical reasons. In this case, it is common for packages to arrive on different days. Normal delivery time is 1-2 weeks. If the order has not arrived within 3 weeks following the date of dispatch, please contact our customer service through the contact form.
** Delivery Times do not include additional delays that may be caused by Customs or other government agencies, as well as weather conditions and public holidays.
Undeliverable Packages & Incorrect Addresses
- Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we will send a automated message to the email registered in our system.
- We are unable to re-ship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable if the customer does not pay a shipping fee (5EUR per package).
- Why Was My Package Undeliverable?
Local Post Office may deem a package undeliverable for one of the following reasons:
- Incorrect Address.
If the address is incorrect or outdated, the carrier or the unintended recipient typically returns the package to us. This is not always the case so please double-check your address carefully when placing your order or choosing a re-delivery. To remove an outdated or incorrect address from your account, click the "Address book" link in My Account, please note that you will need to contact our Customer Service in order to update any address for processing orders.
- Other Address Problems.
In rare cases, the address label becomes illegible during the shipping and handling process, or the carrier makes a mistake and leaves the package at a different address than that printed on the label.
- Failed Delivery Attempts.
The post office will not attempt to delivery the parcel a second time. Normally the post service will leave a message on the delivery address if nobody was present to receive the package.
- Refused by Recipient.
If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.
- Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations. You'll be notified while placing your order if we're unable to ship specific items to the address you've selected.
E.U. and U.K orders over 22€ or 15£
- Due to E.U or U.K. custom restrictions, orders over €22 or £15 before applied discounts will not be tax free, hence customer may be charged for customs fees when receiving the item at their location (these charges are not responsible of e-ville).
If you are not completely satisfied with an item or this is faulty, you may return it and we will refund eligible purchases or resend a working item to you. (Please check the Terms & Conditions below to determine eligibility). Kindly contact our customer service before returning any item back to us.
RETURN & EXCHANGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Returns must be postmarked no later than 30 days after the package is received.
- Original invoice and RMA authorization must accompany returned item(s) in order for refund or exchange to be processed.
- Refunds will be made to the original transaction method (in which in any case, we may ask for another method of refund, such as Bank Transfer or PayPal). An exchange or merchandise credit will be issued for orders using coupons as a payment method.
- Returned items must be in their original state and deemed to be unworn to be accepted for a refund.
- NON—RETURNABLE ITEMS
- Due to the intimate nature and hygienic standards of certain items, returns are not accepted on: underwear, socks, adhesive bras or any lingerie set that includes a panty. Returns will be at the sender’s expense.
HOW TO RETURN A PURCHASE
Mail the completed Return Form (included with your shipment), your original invoice and the item(s) you wish to return. The form will be given by you via email after our Customer Service has assessed your return case.
The customer is responsible for all return shipping and handling costs, as well as duties and/or taxes for International orders (if applicable).
Could you please write you opinion about this page?