Summarized company presentation and introduction to China Market Entry -partnership program to Swedish customers
e-ville.com in short - resources and know how:
Online shop e-ville.com is a Hong Kong based (Finnish owned) mail order company founded in 2006. The company has 8 marketing, customer service and programming professionals in its headquarters. Besides the HK office, e-ville.com has a limited company in Shenzhen, mainland China that employes 9 full time people handling mainly in sourcing, warehousing and fulfillment -sides of the operations
- E-ville.com sells goods worth about 15 million SEK. It's main markets are in Finland.
E-ville.com's resources and know how to run or assist a Swedish brand's (e-)market penetration in China
1. Swedish branded products are taken to e-ville's warehouse in Hong Kong or China (e-ville's Chinese Limited company will take care of the importing of the goods).
2. Online shop, technical set up
3. The nomination of a key responsible individual or a specific team from e-ville.com grew to localize the webshop and it's marketing material to suit the targeted market and customer segments.
4. Preparing and setting up the appropriate baidu-marketing campaign materials and it's monthly follow up. Consulting and executing of other localized marketing campaigns, such as newsletters, updating of youuk, renren and weibo -accounts (The Chinese versions of Youtube, Facebook and Twitter)
5. Optionally managing a separate sales channel, a shop in the popular ebay-like website, TaoBao, on behalf of the Swedish brand.
6. Handling all operational tasks and duties, importing of the goods to China, warehousing, order fulfillment, customer service, collecting payments etc.
e-ville.com invoices for fixed online shop set up charge, monthly minimum charge and %-share of the sales.
Info and inquiries
Ville Majanen Olli Knuuttila
Director, Founder / Asset Zone Ltd Director, Founder / Asset Zone Ltd
firstname.lastname@example.org / +852 6221 4273 email@example.com / +852 9685 6073
Could you please write you opinion about this page?